We Collect donation for TERRE Policy Centre various activity the well-wishers have to submit some personal information as it would help us ensuring genuine contributions and for Donation Receipt:
- Your name
- Your email and mailing address
- Your telephone number
- Your payment processing details
- Any other data as required
TERRE Policy Centre does not collect or record the user’s personal information unless he/she chooses to provide it.
Use of Personal Information
- General browsing of TERRE Policy Centre website is anonymous and it does not register the user's personal information except the time, date and place of visits. This data is used only for statistics and diagnosis.
- TERRE Policy Centre keeps the user information strictly confidential and this information is secured safely. All relevant information collected through TERRE Policy Centre website is handled and used by internal and/or authorized officials only. It is never shared with any external agencies or third party individuals.
- TERRE Policy Centre uses the information given to it in the following ways:
- To keep an accurate record of all the donations received
- To update users about its happenings and developments through bulletins and newsletters, with an option of not to subscribe for the same
- To make sure the user is receiving the most appropriate and relevant information
- To find out more about the people who are visiting the TERRE Policy Centre website, donating, or joining its campaigns
- Usually, TERRE Policy Centre does not store user data. In case of specific sign-ups, the data is stored as per user request. The user can opt to delete all the information he/she has provided by simply requesting such by mail. All information, without exception, will be deleted in two working days.
Privacy of e-mail lists
Individuals who join TERRE Policy Centre’s mailing lists via its website or through its campaigning engagements are added to its email database. TERRE Policy Centre does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
- TERRE Policy Centre uses well-recognized and proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred by the use of an SSL connection which offers the highest degree of security that the donor’s browser is able to support.
- Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, encryption of credit card numbers, and use of passwords, protect the collected information.
External Web Services
- TERRE Policy Centre uses a number of external web services on its site to display content within its web pages. For example, to display video it uses YouTube. As with the social media buttons, TERRE Policy Centre cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on the user’s consumption of the content embedded on its site.
- TERRE Policy Centre is not expressly or impliedly responsible for, or liable to any loss or damage caused to a user by the collection, use and retention of Personal Information by such website in any manner whatsoever. It is important that the users review the privacy policies of all websites they visit before disclosing any information to such websites.