TERRE Teacher Olympiad Introduction
TERRE Policy Centre is launching this national level initiative in collaboration with Earth Day Network for the awareness of school teachers towards different environmental aspects for promoting a sustainable future for us and our upcoming generation. TERRE Techers Olympiad is an environmental knowledge based online quiz competition where teachers can participate through our online portal. This competition will encourage teacher to educate and aware children regarding environmental issue and will also increase their interest in this field to grow their knowledge.
Basic information regarding the olympiad:
Teachers can participate through our online portal using computer or mobile phone.
- All the teachers are require to spend maximum 10 minute once in a month for registering on our portal and completing the online exam.
- The exam include online registration followed with generating unique id and password which will helpful for teacher to login for the exam.
- Each teacher will receive total 10 objective type question, each question containing 2 mark and will receive 5min. to finish the exam.
- After finishing the exam each teacher will receive an option for downloading online mark sheet and certificate after immediate finishing the exam.
- Teacher receiving minimum 18 mark in minimum time will be selected as winner of the month.
- Every month 1 teacher will be award with online shopping voucher, which he/she can utilize to buy any require product through online portal.
- This exam will be run through TERRE’s online portal which will be available on our official website www.terrepolicycentre.com